Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too Early for Christmas?

Is it ever too early for gifts? The support and encouragement I have received from so many of you who have read my blog has been a wonderful gift to me. Now I want to give a present to you. On November 30th, as an early Christmas present, I will draw the name of a Follower or commenter on my blog, and send her the book Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever by Elizabeth George.

I will put a name in the basket for every Follower and every comment posted on this blog. Just remember to write your name in the body of the text if you post as anonymous, so I'll know who you are.

If you have problems signing up or posting, just click Technical Support in the righthand column under Labels.

And to everyone I give a big heartfelt Thank You. Your kind words are priceless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment